Pages


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Devil child.

So we are at my mom's tonight, my child is throwing tantrum after tantrum and throwing litteral things at me and other people i put him in time out AGAIN and my mom is laughing... laughing at me and told me pay back is a bitch. Yes mother i know.

On my way home im driving husband is trying to calm the devil down in his car seat and when he is finally quit i have one had on the wheel on in my hair and i want to pull it out.

"He is driving me nuts." i exclaim probably to much drama in my tone my husband groans at me.
"you just let him get to you." he mutters

"no you dont understand i want to scream, pull my hair out and shit somewhere random." I said very very seriously i didnt think about it i just said it he is wide eyed at me.

"shit somewhere random?" he asks and it falls apart were both in tears from laughing so hard. demon child tells me be quit mom stop saying bad words! God bless my little devil child.

No comments: