Pages


Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Presents.

With the holidays come and gone and within the hectic that was Christmas I was constantly reminded just how far I have come and just how lucky I am.

Why anyone would give up on everything I have with Michael makes me seriously wonder about people's sanity. I understand not being happy though I've been there done that and if its not meant to be it won't be no matter how hard you try.

I am so happy like stupid happy and grateful and did I mention happy?! Well I am. I understand its always going to be work to some extent remember who I am. So don't judge and think I've lost it trust me I'm fully aware I'm just amazed at how perfect we really are for each other I never ever thought anything like this was even a remote possibility for anyone let alone me.

So with that being said I am going to scamper off and finish working for the day (barf) and go home to my little family.

-Manda

No comments: