Pages


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Politics

I am usually very involved politically its just something i do. Im not this go around probably because we have a year left until the next election. I know who i am voting for i wont vote republican not just because i find pretty much everything wrong with their views but because the candidates they are putting out are nothing short of bat shit crazy. Its almost like they don't want to win. I understand the plight of occupy wall street i have been there i am there i am the 99% and im watching my sons future vanish every hope and dream i have for him fly out the door because of greed and selfishness. Id be out there myself but i still need to feed my son. I didn't start school back up i still don't know what i want to be when i grow up and it almost feels futile at this point. I have no real direction as of late. I'm happy. But im sad i feel like im drowning in a world i no longer recognize a world im not sure i have a desire to be a part of anymore and that's not saying id ever do anything to myself not in that sense am not at all saying i want to die its just not a good time in our history. I wish beyond wishing i could make a difference i want to change things i want to help but im one person with no voice. /Manda

No comments: