Pages


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog of death.

I kid. Kind of.

Anyways lets see what have i done lately? Spent money, applied for a million jobs interviewed for a couple of said jobs. Eaten food and neglected the treadmill..cough... and i was being so good too!

So have you ever had one of those days where you want to walk up to someone kick them as hard as you can in their chests into a deep never ending dark hole and scream "this is Sparta!!" i have. In fact i have had 3 of those days in the last week. Aside from this visual being extremely funny or at least funny to me. I really do have days like these. Probably the lack of sleep I'm getting. The lack of exercise my body is getting with the reality of my impending doom of STILL not having a job all coupled with a very strong headed almost 4 year old is driving me to insomnia and on the off day to much sleep.

I'm broken. Thats all there is to it!

No comments: