Pages


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Im starting to wonder if i really only post.

To see myself type. Since there is apparently no no one else who reads it.

That being said. Hello! School has started and im already freaking out one week into it that i wont be able to pass.. Even though i was re-evaluated five days after i started and had already completed 30% of the class and it said i only have about 6.2 weeks left of learning... i have until the end of April. But that's just one class the other the teacher is being an idiot and still have no idea when anything is due so i assume i just start reading the two books i have one online and one i paid for from a former student because the bookstore was stocked with morons helping me and had me buy the wrong thing. I'm hoping this second class will be easy since its and introduction into Microsoft office 2007 and i have been messing with office since i was a wee one. Yes i did just say that.

Work is good i feel like i'm doing pretty good so there is that! Anyways i am bored of this so goodnight!

1 comment:

Beckstrom7 said...

I read every post you make. I wish I could go back to school but truthfully it scares the shit out of me to even think about lol.