Pages


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not Normal

Doesn't everyone want normal? But what is normal? Stupid question because everyone asks it stupidly common. Ugh life Has a way of kicking you in the balls when your down and foaming at the mouth, metaphorically speaking that is. I am so tired of being stressed and worried and heart broken and FAT and annoyed and tired and utterly indifferent that i could scream. Probably wouldn't help I'm like that fat kid in the back of the class that gets no attention and continue to feed my face. I know I'm stupid and not making any sense but like i give a shit. Everyone says oh I'm ready for change fuck change i want normal i want to get up and be happy and go to bed and be happy and somewhere in the middle feel loved...is that really so much to ask for? apparently.

No comments: